SEO is the process of optimizing a website for Google so that it appears higher on the search engine results pages. By doing this, you can attract more traffic to your site, which will, in turn, increase your chances of achieving a successful online business. In this article, we’ll show you how to do SEO of website with keywords.
Table of Contents
- What are Keywords in SEO?
- Why keyword research is important?
- Tools for Keyword Research
- SEO of Website with Keywords | Keywords Placement
We’ll also provide you with tips on choosing the right keywords and how to rank higher on search engine results pages. So if you’re serious about building an online presence, start by optimizing your website for SEO!
What are Keywords in SEO?
Keywords are the key words or phrases that you use in an article to help it be found by a search engine. When someone types in a keyword into a search engine, the computer will look through all of the pages on the Web that have this keyword in them.
When you write your article, be sure to include keywords that will help people find it when they are looking for information about the topic. By including keywords in your article, you can help make it more visible to search engines and increase the likelihood that readers will find it.
Types of keywords
There are two types of keywords that can you use for your marketing campaign. People who search for information about a topic might use different keywords than people who are interested in buying a product or service.
The first type of keyword is topic-based keywords. These are specific terms that relate to your product or service. For example, if you sell flowers, you might want to include the keyword “flowers” in your marketing campaign.
The second type of keyword is search engine optimization (SEO) keywords. These are words and phrases that help people find information about your product or service when they Google search for it. For example, if you’re selling a new laptop model and want to rank higher in searches for “laptop,” you might include the keyword “new laptops” in your marketing campaign.
Why keyword research is important?
Keyword research is important for several reasons. First, it can help you identify potential keywords to target in your organic search marketing campaigns.
Second, it can help you determine which keywords are most relevant to your business and content strategy.
Finally, keyword research can help you understand the competition and how best to allocate resources across your digital marketing campaign(s).
When conducting keyword research, it’s important to consider a number of factors, including the following:
1. The competition – When determining which keywords to target in your marketing campaigns, it’s important to understand how well your competitors are doing with regard to ranking for these keywords. This information can help you decide which keywords are most relevant and valuable for your business.
2. What type of content is best suited for each keyword? – Not all keywords are good candidates for SEO campaigns. For example, if you sell maternity clothes online, don’t bother targeting words like “maternity” or “baby.” Instead, focus on terms that are more specific to your niche and content marketing strategy.
3. Which search engines are the most important for your target audience? – Not all keywords will be effective in Google, Yahoo! Search Engine, and Bing Ads. It’s important to target the right search engines for your audience and business goals.
4. What is the average click-through rate (CTR) for each keyword? – Keyword CTR is a measure of how often website visitors click on a particular ad campaign associated with a keyword. This is important because higher CTRs indicate that more people are finding the right information when clicking through your ads.
Tools for Keyword Research
There are a number of tools that can be used for researching keywords.
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner tool – This is an essential tool for finding the best keywords to target in your advertising campaigns. It provides you with a list of potential keyword phrases, as well as their estimated monthly search volume and competition.
- Google Trends – This tool can help you see how often different keywords are being searched for over time (i.e., relative to other related terms). This information can help you decide which keywords to focus on when conducting your own keyword research efforts.
- SEMrush Keyword Tool – This tool helps you identify high-traffic keywords that could be potential targets for your business’ advertising campaigns. It also provides you with data on how much money these keywords are earning for each of your competitors, as well as tips on how to improve your chances of ranking first in those searches.
- Ahrefs – It is one of the leading SEO tools in the market today. Ahrefs keyword explorer provides deep competitors information, keywords, keywords monthly search volume, CPC, keyword difficulty, Domain rating of a website, and much more. I personally love this tool very much. This tool is somewhat more expensive than other SEO tools in the market, which is $99 per month but if you can afford it, you must try this one.
- UberSuggest – It is also one of the best tools and of course my favorite. This is somehow similar to Ahrefs and easy to use. You can also use this tool for keyword research and get the best keywords for your content with low difficulty.
Which Keyword research tool is the best?
There are many different keyword research tools available online as mentioned above, so it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for your needs. Some of the most popular tools include Google AdWords Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, UberSuggest and SEMRush, etc.
Each tool has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it is important to use multiple sources when researching keywords. Additionally, it can be helpful to brainstorm a list of potential keywords based on your business goals or target audience. The tool which I personally used for keyword research is UberSuggest. It is the cheapest and most useful tool in my sight.
Finding the Best Keywords
By finding the best keywords for your content you can easily rank your content on Google search without building backlinks (off-page SEO). Following are some of the key points you should focus on while finding the best keywords for your article.
- Select Keywords with low Search Difficulty or Keyword Difficulty (KD). Keywords with keyword difficulty below 30 are easy to rank.
- If your website is new and you want to avoid competition try to select those keywords whose search volume is below 1000 searches per month. After your website gain some authority and when it becomes old you can choose high search volume keywords
- Focus on keywords that show some CPC. If any keyword does not have good CPC, it does not matter you can use it anyway.
- Choose relevant keywords related to the main focus keywords
SEO of Website with Keywords | Keywords Placement
7 Places to Include your Keywords
Follow are the places where keywords should be included because these are the main on-page SEO factors for keyword placement.
It’s important to include your keywords in your URLs so that people can find you when they’re looking for information on those topics. You can do this by placing them in the URL like given below:
The URL (for example, www.example.com/keyword?q=true)
- Title Attributes
Keywords should be included in post titles in a readable manner. It increases post SEO score and when someone is searching for that keyword and finds it in your post Title, the click chances will increase.
- Description Attributes
Focus keyword must be added to the description tag. To add keywords to your page/post description you will need a WordPress plugin such as Yoast, All in One SEO and Rank Math, etc. This also improves search engine visibility and is one of the most important on-page SEO factors.
- Image Alt Text
Always use the focus keyword in the image as an “ALT Text” because google does not read images instead it read the text behind that image and that is the ALT Text. By adding a keyword as an alt text Google crawler will be able the know what the image is about.
- Heading Elements
Headings are also an important place to add your keywords. The title is by default heading H1 and never use H1 heading your content again. Use subheadings like H2, H3, etc, including your main focus keyword or other related keywords.
- Body Text
It includes the main content of the page and should contain keywords. The main keyword must be used at the beginning of the content. Also, use other related keywords in the body section. Do not over-kill the content with keywords because Google considers it spam known as keyword spamming.
- Internal Links
These are links that are directed to one page from another. It connects two pages or two posts on the same website. If you have already written posts and if they are related to other posts on your website, you can link them by using internal links and the keyword as an anchor text.
Need Help to Find Keywords?
If you are still confused about how to do keyword research and how to find the best profitable keywords for your article, click the link below and hire an expert to do the keyword research for you in a professional way.
Nowadays, a website with high traffic and low ranking is a rare sight. To overcome this problem, it is essential to properly optimize your page using keywords that users are searching for. Keywords can give a specific idea about your business as they define what kind of products or services you offer.
In order to do so, you must know the right keywords people search before they land on your site. By performing basic keyword research techniques such as using SEMrush or AdWords Keyword Planner (available in some paid tools), you can quickly come up with ideas and make sure your page ranks well in search results.